As a voluntary organisation, the time that adults give up for our Group is critical to 2nd Cuddington be able to offer such a varied and regular programme for all its members, from 6-25! There are lots of ways you can get involved as a parent, from helping out occasionally at a specific event to volunteering your time as a leader. Our volunteering opportunities are as varied as you!
Make a difference, volunteer today
All our activities are run by volunteers, who might join us because they want to:
- Try something new
- Make friends
- Spend time with their children – or gain experience with young people
- Do something good for their community and themselves
- Keep their bodies and brains active and happy – whether that’s by scaling mountains, sharing skills or serving tea
What to expect:
- A warm welcome
- Flexibility to get involved in a way that works for you
- Easy access to training and resources online
- Friendly ongoing support from local volunteers
No two weeks are the same, but the impact you make is always great.
All end up making a huge difference to young people’s lives – gifting them with skills for life, and learning a whole lot about themselves along the way.